Sunday, March 18, 2018

Ch Ch Ch Ch Changes......

Raise your hand if you like change......if I'm right, I'm guessing not too many people are crazy about it. I on the other hand am one of those who finds change exciting, like an adventure. Unless of course it's not a positive change, some change can be painful to navigate through. There is change that is imposed upon you, and the change you choose yourself. Small changes, like a new toothpaste brand, and big changes like moving to a new house.

Then there's that grey line of change that has essentially been imposed upon you and it's a bad change so you find yourself forced to make your own changes. Still with me? Good.

2018 is barely off to a start and we find ourselves with one of those grey area changes. Something we've been praying about for years, that God has either been silent or said no to repeatedly, He's finally said yes to. However, His perimeters in which He's said yes, are kind of hard to swallow.
(I know this is all vague, but we're not quite ready to share all the details with everyone just yet, that will come in due time. So just bare with me and hang on.)

This "yes" that God finally gave us is going to completely shake up our entire existence and the way we currently live our lives. This is one of those things that you just HAVE to trust that God knows what He's doing because there is no way we can make this work on our own. Jerry and I are swallowing worry and anxiety every single day sometimes several times a day and reminding ourselves that God is Faithful. We're second guessing ourselves daily and then reminding ourselves that God is Good. I can't speak for Jerry but I know my panic attacks are on high alert and I'm having a hard time pushing thru them without help. However, I remind myself that God keeps His Promises.

There is of course an element of excitement in this all too! We know that there is no way, we will be okay unless God does something big so,in between all the worry, there is this sense of great anticipation, and wide eyed wonder. It's like we're in the front row, sitting on the edge of our seats so we don't miss a single thing that He's doing. The thrill of having yet another testimony to share about the Goodness of God and trying to imagine what we'll have to share with others to give them Hope is almost overwhelming. This is a God sized change.

So watch this space for more to come, I'll share when the time is right, and I'll share all the good stuff that God does along the way. Probably all the hard stuff too.

*disclaimer: if you are one of the "inner circle" that knows about the "big change" I ask that you keep it under your hat until we're comfortable sharing with everyone. Thanks











No comments:

Post a Comment