Thursday, August 25, 2011

Jer

This is Jer, the little brother who terrorizes his sisters and hogs the tv to play his video games. His imagination, creativity and sense of humor is proof that he is a product of my husband and I. His aspirations in life it to be a video game tester, which I'm sure he'd rock at!!!

He's got a nasty stubborn streak which makes dealing with him a bit challenging at times, but he's a good boy for the most part. My biggest battle with him at the moment is getting him to shower on a regular basis which I am told is normal for his age. Thank goodness thats something he'll outgrow.

When he was born there was a collective sigh of relief on my part because he is named after his father who is named for his father. My husband has 7 sisters and no brothers, so the name had to carry on with us. So glad I didn't have to have 7 girls before I got a boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment