Thursday, August 25, 2011

Kellie


This beautiful young lady is Kellie, she is my oldest, my first baby. She's currently going to school to be a beautician and she's rockin' it! She's a headstrong, independent young lady. As soon as she figures out how fabulous she is she'll really be going places.

She is my girl of "firsts" so we learn through her, much to her chagrin, how to parent, how not to parent, when to hang on and when to let go. Letting go is probably the hardest thing ever, but we'll get there. Watching her grow and change and go through all the "firsts" has been both breath taking and nerve wracking, but she's doing it amazingly well.

I must admit that as awesome as she is, she is most like me, therefore this is probably my most trying relationship and something that we have to work at on a daily basis. Does it always work, nope, not always, however, there is never a doubt that we love each other and eventually we get back to a good place.


No comments:

Post a Comment